Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday!

Yay! It's Friday! And that means it's time for the week-end! But not just any week-end! A long week-end! Yay! So now I have some time to recap on the week.

Monday: I went out to eat with my friend Holly from school. We ended up stopping at Wendy's and ordering of the value menu. I'm glad they invented the $0.99 burger!

Tuesday: I updated and introduced Bob and Phred!

Wednesday: I had to take a math quiz. Blah. :P But! I had lunch with my friend Melanie at the school. So it was okay. My outfit was commented on by some teacher about what a good role model I'd be to the other girls on campus. See! Modesty does pay off!

Thursday: Mom reheated homemade chicken noodle soup and made scones! Hmm! Scones.

Friday: I receive my quiz score back an only missed one point! Whew! The irony of it is the ones I guess on I got right, but the one I actually worked out I got wrong! I guess I need to study more.

This Saturday I have to go see a play for my English class at the Aurora Theater in downtown Lawrenceville. I hope it's interesting!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

SCONES?!!!? I'm starving. I need a mother. You are so lucky. Congratulations on your quiz and on your compliments for modesty...yes!

ronda said...

Ash I'm so proud of you. You really could be a great role model even for the Utah Mormon universities. Can't wait for you to come west!