Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yay College!

Today was my first day of higher education! It was defiantly less stressful. My teachers are very nice. I especially like my French teacher Mrs. Mormino. She's an animated person when she speaks. My math teacher was nice enough to let me borrow his cell phone because I had left mine at home and didn't have away of calling Mom. I think one of the best things about school was of course the new school clothes. I'm telling you- Buying clothes on clearance at Kohl's is the best thing ever! Mom and I bought at least two hundred dollars worth of clothes for me only for seventy dollars and it's all Purple! I'm totally set for the rest of the year! Yay!


I had an hour in between classes and used my lappy to take a picture.


Speaking of Kohl's shopping- Mom and I also stopped by the children's department to buy school clothes for Melissa as a gift. Mom already had clothes for Taylor that Aunt Georgie gave her, (Which she's blog about soon!) so we thought it would be nice to give them school clothes. There was a green shirt and hoodie, two pairs of jeans, a white baby doll top, and a pair of pink pants for Melissa. Then there was for Taylor an blue striped long-sleeve polo shirt, a green dinosaur shirt, and a couple pairs of jeans. The best shirt how ever it is the yellow 'Southern Miss'. (Miss standing for Mississippi!) I'd love to see him were that!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I'm so glad that you are loving it. It is definitely better than HS. How fun that you got so many clothes!!! Wow. I wish I had that kind of luck at Kohls! Love you (and love that you call your computer, Lappy).

Tanielle said...

Congrats on your first day of school! Jealous of the new clothes, that's one thing I really miss about "back to school"! At least I get hand me downs from my sisters!