Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting ready for the fall season!

Today was a very good day! Hans when to Kohl's and bought new clothes for work today! He does have to look his very best! Tomorrow he's going to see one of his favorite bands at a concert in the Gwinnett Arena.

Mom and I went out to the bookstore on my college campus to buy my textbooks. All of them are used, except for one. It was my first real big purchase as an adult, but now I'm poor... x_x

I still can't get the movie to work so I'm just going to post some pictures instead!


Here's Mom and Dad. This is a picture I took of them four years ago when we went up to Helen for their anniversary. We had lots of fun that day. Now here's Hans and I on the plane when we were coming home from Utah! Our plane had been delayed in Oklahoma. It was pretty neat.
And here is my Buffy surfing the internet! She may look cute and nice, but she'll gnaw your face off after she eats you legs. ._. She's not a very nice poochie.

No comments: