Friday, July 10, 2009

In the Driver's Seat

Guess who just got a learners permit! No! Not the dog! Me!

That's right! I'll be able to drive now (as long as I'm with someone over 21 with a license.) The roads have just become very unsafe.... more so than usual. The day I got my permit it was raining. Perhaps foreshadowing? Yikes! I hope not! Well! In celebration I drew a commemorative piece!


Yah! Poor cop didn't realize what he got himself into...

I've been dying to try out the brushes I downloaded from deviant art! Thank to the guys who made them! I would have put down were exactly I got the background pictures, but I forgot. All I remember was that I found them through google. Thanks to them too!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Teeheehee! You'll do GREAT and before you know it you'll be weaving in and out of traffic like a madwoman who can't even remember what life was like before she drove!!!

Cute cartoon, very cute!!!