Friday, July 24, 2009

Arrival from the Misty Cliffs

The excitement continues as yesterday we go into day two of our vacation in Utah! Day was more peaceful and by far less eventful. Well, unless you count the amazingment that is Swedish pancakes! Nana fixed up a whole bunch for us this morning. For toppings we had vanilla pudding, raspberry jam, syrup, and whip cream. (I was spoiled and added chocolate syrup to mine.) It was super yummy!


Melissa and Taylor spent the day playing games and such.



In other news, the evil bees have been buried in dirt. Serves them right and now no one will fall in their hole! I’m actually very happy because I can’t even feel where they stung me yesterday!

Aunt Donna and I went out to run a few errands and while we were out we bought the game Last Word. It’s a brain buster for sure! You have to think of words that apply to a category, BUT (here’s the big but) it has to start with a certain letter! Not to mention you’re being timed by a random buzzer. Tough stuff my friends!

While out running errands, Aunt Sylvia text-ed us and told that there were delays with their flight. However, they were only about a half hour off of schedule and arrived to Nana’s safely! We were so delighted that they could come! Especially Sydney and Samuel. They are just little pudding cups of preciousness! Sydney, Melissa, and Taylor played tea party together while little Samuel played ball.

Today is Pioneer day! Yay! We never celebrate back East. This morning while sleeping Nana dropped a notebook on my head to wake me up. It’s a pretty notebook though. Today there’s a huge parade and I think maybe later there are fireworks. I’ll have to check on that! Tonight we are having a Chinese! Spring rolls and fried rice! Yippy! Well, I might post back later after today’s events to let you know more about what we've done!

No comments: