Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Epic Movies

Today while sitting in the commons area at college some guys were trying to film a movie for a project so they asked everyone there to dance for them. So I can now honestly say I've been in a movie! I was dancing person #36! I danced the caramelldansen! It was probably one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done.

^Ya! Just like that! (And I borrowed the image from a Korean website just so you know!)

Unfortunately, I'll probably never see the end product... unless they post it on Youtube...

On the bright side Mom and I are making an epic adventure movie of our own starring Bob and Phred! I'll update in more detail later, this was just a spur of the moment post.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Wow! You are a superstar!!! or a "dancing queen!" That is so fun that you got to be in a movie!! Heeheee.