Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hansy!

I'm a little late with the blog! Friday was an excellent day for Hans! After all a birthday one comes around once a year! Hans was given the day off from work! His co-workers gave him a gift to Zaxby's! Hmm! Chicken!

For dinner Mom made a huge Italian buffet with spaghetti, pizza, and salad! Then Mom helped me bake a big chocolate cake! Please note that the one below is a dramatization of the actual product:

Yah. Mine looked more like a chocolate brick. Well... More like just a brick. But it was a tasty brick none the less!

After chocolate brick-cake there were presents! And since I'm a huge fan of pictures! I have compiled a lovely diagram of Hansy's gifts! It was very exciting to watch him open his presents!

I think the best gift were the magical socks! Hansy had such a good day Friday! To bad he has to go back to work Monday! Aw!

5 comments:

Hans said...

Thank you all for a such great birthday!!!!

Annon said...

Hi Ashley,

I liked reading and looking at the pictures. My favorite was the chocolate brick. Any way, tell Hans happy birth day and that I miss seeing him.

Spencer

Sylvia said...

Magic socks????!!!! My...it is hard to compete with that! I hope they will get you out here to Texas, Hans. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I was thinking of you. I'm sure Ashley's cake was better than pictured!! (That one probably tasted like cardboard anyway!!!)

Tanielle said...

Hans! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! How could you not with all that yummy food and presents!?

Russ, Jenni & The Girls said...

Sorry it's Late but Happy Birthday Big guy!! Looks like it was fun. I love choclate bricks. Who wouldn't. Love YOU!