Friday, October 3, 2008

Update of Randomness

Dad came back from his business trip to Arizona last night. I may (or may not) be able to persuade him to blog about it! All we know is that it was hot outside and he stayed in a fancy hotel! Oh! Sound like a mini vacation!

Unfortunately, The Gnome movie isn't finished. I'm going to have to drag Mom outside to help me get more footage, but their theme song is done and ready to be viewed at the bottom of the blog! Gnomes aren't very good singers though...

In the mail Mom and I got our free cookie book! I'm so excited. We'll be making cookies for Conference weekend! Oh yah!

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

Gnomes?! Pretty funny, you have fun with your spare time! Can't wait for the video! That cook book looks tasty! I could go for some Chocolate Chip cookies right now! Yummy!