Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick! Quick! Before I forget!

Wow! This past weekend was a huge blast! I went to AWA with Hansy and my friends. All of the people dressed up like characters was amazing and with so much stuff I didn’t know where to look first! Even though I stopped at every booth I know I didn’t see everything that they had to offer. When I get some time I write a fuller post with the pictures Hans and I took later!

On Monday, it rained, and rained, and then rained some more. Oh noes! We were flooded! Even so my friend Kat and I braved the tempest to go buy frosting and bake a cake. See! The cake isn't a lie! It's just ugly! But it was tasty! I’ll post pictures of that later after I get them from Kat. : D Well, I have to go to school now.

I just wanted to update with these awesome things so I don’t forget!

No comments: