Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and many other things!

Well, my post is a bit late, but I can't blog about Mother's day until it happens right?


Today the Relief Society held a Mother's day program which meant that Nona and I got a day off from tending the nursery kids. Since I'm not a mother, I guess I technically crashed the party. After Church, Popie made a roast dinner for Nona complete with roses and candles! Aw... They're so cute!

In other news that we've been to busy to blog about, Buffy recently had surgery. We thought for sure our rolly polie puppy was at the end, but she's all better now. In fact, she's twice as energetic and (unfortunately) still just as violent. It's strange. After almost losing Buffy none of us really realized just how attached we were to her. She might be a little crazy, but we love her bunches!


These pictures don't really show how chipper she's been. She normally won't let me take her picture unless shes sleepy.

Also, hooray! School is over! All is well in the world once again!

Hmmm.... I think I'm forgetting something, but can't quite put my finger on it... Oh well! I think of it later! Love you guys!

No comments: