Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our new family picture!

Click to view full size! :D


I was going to make it the banner, but it was too big. So anyways, this non-sense came about while I was trying to make a new banner for our blog. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any family photos! This lead me to think about making a collage with the definition of Gregarious. Heading on over to dictionary.com so I could print-screen an image of the official definition I noticed something else about our blog name. Gregarious also refers to flocks and group; usually of animals! Now you see how this crazy picture got started. I picked out the best picture of ducks I had ever taken and slapped our faces on them! It is quite a masterpiece by Microsoft Paint standards if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Tanielle said...

Nice job! Your right, too bad it didn't work as a banner! I like what you did!

Sylvia said...

Holy Cow! You are so super creative!!! I love it.

Particularly your choice of ducks!!

Gearhart Family said...

Love the family pic! You crack me up!