Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was Mom's Birthday! We had lots of funny with the cake! Mom picked out a chocolate cake with coconut icing in the middle! I was super yummy! Mom had a fantastic birthday!





We got Mom a lot of roses for her Birthday. The funny part was that Hans and Dad bought the flowers from the same floral shop!



Dad also got Mom a new Willow Tree angel to add to her angel collection!


Also I've updated the Video section at the bottom of the page to show a video clip from Mom's Birthday! Yay! (I also added a link to my youtube account so that you can see older videos that I've taken off the blog!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Vedel said...

Happy birthday Aunt Nonie! Just think, in Aunt Karen years you're now 42. Cool, huh.

Tanielle said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aunt Noni! Love you!