Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Did the Easter Bunny visit you? ;D So as promised I have the lovely, fashionable and long awaited picture of Mom's Easter outfit! Wanna' see it?


Are you sure?



Do you really want to?



I don't know....



Really?



Really Really?



I don't think you want to see it....
Nah! Just Kidding! Here it is!

Aww! Those colors look terrific on Mom! She really likes her new outfit. It's not only fashionable, but comfortable! A perfect spring ensemble! Where did she find it? Why! Á la Kohl's of course!

Also just for adorableness sake! I drew a picture of an Easter Egg Hunt.


I hope you all have a super awesome Easter! We love you bunches and miss you guys!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

GORGEOUS!! She always has been.

PS and I love the doodle...yes, it is adorable!