Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh my Gosh Shoes!

Now honestly, I'm not big into shoes (unless you count Purpy.), but I had to have new shoes because my old pair of tennis shoes were worn flat out. So after a trip to Khol's and Wal-Mart I'm now very well equipped!

These are my new plain black and white tennis shoes! They'll be good for school.



These are my green and polka dot ones that I wore to Church this morning!



And last, but not least My new orange shoes! Wait? Orange? You bet yah! I choose these to go with my new t-shirt and Orange hoodie!






Whew! Image heavy enough for ya? But that's not all Mom got her self a new outfit for Easter. Want to see it? Too bad! You'll have to wait until Easter because it's a cute surprise! I'll make sure to get lots of cute pictures of Mom in her new Spring outfit!

3 comments:

Gearhart Family said...

LOVE the new shoes! Can't wait to see Aunt Noni's new outfit!
Love, Lish

Sylvia said...

You're so cute, Ashley.I love reading your blog.

I think my favorite pair is the orange pair but my what a hard choice. They are all so cute...just like their wearer!

ronda said...

My favorite pair is the Orange Pair too. MT CREST high school colors are orange and navy blue so they would be a great hit where I work. Hummmm Kohl's did you say? Great post Ashley.